Deulti in Howrah
One can enhance the knowledge regarding Deulti by interacting with the locals. The nature walks are quite enjoyable especially along the clay paths of this beautiful village. The view of the Roopnarayan River is a visual retreat for the tourists.
The Main Attractions of Deulti
- “Samtaber”- It is a village located nearby Deulti which is famous for being the hometown of the well-known Bengali author “Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay”.
- The chirps of various kinds of birds from the back of the flora offer immense pleasure to the tourists.
- The temple of Madangopal and Radha- This temple is adorned with terracotta embellishment. This is also known as the 8-roofed temple or “Atchala”. It was built in 1651 AD by Mukundaprasad Roy Choudhury who was the “Zamindar” of the “Mangalhat Pragana”.
Nearby Places around Deulti
Best Time to Visit to Deulti
Reach Deulti from Howrah
Accommodation at Deulti
This beautiful resort is located at Mellock in Deulti and offers the following facilities to the tourists:
- Located in close proximity to the Roopnarayan River
- The resort is also close to “Samtaber” which is the residence of Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay
- Huge lawn
- Swimming pool
- Banquet hall
- Scrumptious Bengali cuisines
- Marble fountain
- Birds’ nests
- Air conditioned conference halls
- Indoor as well as outdoor games
- Swings and merry go rounds for kids
The serene atmosphere of Nirala resort amid the lush green environs makes the resort stand out from others. Here one can take pleasure in the charming seasonal flowers and chirps of the eye-catching birds.
Address: Nirala, Mellock (DeultiI)
Howrah, Pin code-711303
Phone number: 032-1427 5043
Mobile number: 9831620901