Howrah Lions HospitalThe Lions Hospital, Howrah set foot on the path of serving people by eradicating their health problems in the year 1970 as a small clinic. Slowly it grew into a multi disciplined hospital boasting both indoor and outdoor check-up facilities.
The hospital is currently functioning in a grand six storied building with about 90 beds. They also provide medical services to the poor at a minimal expense and the patients are attended by highly qualified doctors.
The in house diagnostic and imaging facilities was inaugurated by Rev. Mother Teresa on 17th December, 1971.
Facilities and Amenities at Howrah Lions HospitalLed by a team of highly qualified doctors and specialists as well as dedicated nurses, the health facilities provided by the hospital are known to be of very superior quality. The facilities provided are:
- RMO and GDMO
- Orthopedic- Orthopedic related treatments are done with modern instruments and able orthopedic surgeons.
- Skin Department- Patients are provided with superior treatments regarding skin ailments.
- Eye & Refraction- The ophthalmology department is well known for its precise diagnosis and treatments with all the procedures being computerized.
- Retina- Specialized operations are conducted by qualified doctors.
- General Surgery Department- The hospital proudly houses some eminent surgeons to look after all the surgeries no matter however complex they may get.
- Medicine Department- The medicine department is well maintained and handled.
- Gynecology Department- The hospital provides 24 hours gynecology services with steady responses in case of emergencies.
- Homeopathic Department- Doctors well versed in the homeopathic form of treatments are present in this department in case of intending patients.
- E.N.T- The ear-nose-throat department provides superior quality services under the supervision of experienced ENT specialists.
- Urology- Advanced equipments are used in case of urology related cases and uro-surgeries.
- Refraction Department- The hospital consists of advanced equipments for refractometry services and well versed technicians.
- Anesthesiology Department- The anesthesiology department is supervised by the experienced anesthesiologists.
- Physiotherapy- The physiotherapy department provides 24 hours services under qualified physiotherapists.
- Ultrasonography- Ultra sound tests are conducted here with advanced and up to date instruments available in the market.
- Audiogram- The hospital is considering the up gradation of the audiogram facilities.
- Perimetry- Perimetry tests are conducted by qualified and experienced technicians on updated instruments.
The Lions Hospital managing authority has provided many schemes and checkup plans for patients with separate plans for wards, Non-AC and AC cabins. The rates of the packages depend upon the type of treatments undergone and the facilities availed of. The expenses are also managed so as to suit the pocket of the poor people. The schemes include:
Health and Treatment Packages by the Howrah Lions Hospital
- OPD Major
- OPD Super Major
- Major Package
- Minor Package
- Diagnostic Lap
- Day Care Case
- Combined Operations
- Trab with IOL or Phaco
- Pterygium or Chalazion
- Phaco with Indian or Foreign Lenses
- Cataract with IOL
The packages also include the charges applicable to certain special operations, especially the eye operations.
Address: Howrah Lions Hospital, 9
Contact Howrah Lions Hospital
Nityadhan Mukherjee Road, Howrah
Pin - 711 101
Phone: 033- 6455 6323, 033- 2638 2015 or 5470
Fax: (033) 2638 5470
Website address: www.lionshowrahhospital.com
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0